Mitox 650DX Premium+ 24″ Petrol Hedge Trimmer
New and improved, the Mitox 650DX PREMIUM hedgetrimmer includes several new features that make it ideal for demanding home and land owners. The 650DX is a premium quality 61cm double-sided hedge trimmer powered by an easy-starting 22.2cc engine fitted with Japan Walbro carb.
The professional quality 4-point anti-vibration system effectively isolates the handles from engine and transmission vibration, and combined with the ultra-lightweight design enables a high work rate with minimal fatigue for the operator.
The ErgoTwist rear handle is quickly adjusted for optimal operator comfort during use and the blade protectors make working safer and protect the blade tip from damage.
• Laser Cut Blades – The hedge cutting blades on the Mitox Premium+ range of petrol hedge trimmers are laser cut and diamond ground to ensure a high quality of finish, even on the toughest of hedges in your garden.
• ErgoTwist Rear Handle – The rear handle is adjustable through 180 degrees (3 position), offering optimum user comfort in any situation.
• Fully Anti-Vibration Mounted – The Premium+ Hedge trimmers feature our most effective anti-vibration system, making the 650DX and 750DX gentle on your hands, over hours of use.
• Quality Components – Mitox Premium + hedgecutters are manufactured using high quality components throughout. Including carburettors from world renowned manufacturer Walbro Japan. Ensuring high performance and reliability for years to come.
• Lightweight – The use of lightweight, high quality materials, such as magnesium and aluminium in the engine and transmission, results in an optimal power to weight ratio.
• Auto-Return Choke – The choke lever automatically returns to the ‘run’ position with a single pull of the throttle lever, ensuring the engine is perfectly set and ready for the task at hand.
• Heavy Duty Gearbox – Heavy duty gearboxes with heat treated gears, ensure high performance and durability in the harshest conditions, delivering reliable power to the blades without fail.
• Easy to Start – All Mitox® Hedgetrimmers are fitted with a primer bulb and manual choke for quick and easy starting every time.
• Full Crank Engines – Providing superior performance, lower vibration, and considerably longer service life when compared to Half Crank (single bearing) engines, commonly used on low cost domestic garden machinery. All Euro 2 compliant.
• SmartPull Recoil Assist – The unique design of the ‘SmartPull’ recoil, ensures easier pulling and quicker starting. With ‘SmartPull’ recoil assist, the engine is up to 30% easier to start.
• New and Improved Design – Improved ergonomics and lightweight design for easy operation