Hayter R53A Recycling Mower
The R53A has been developed with both the environment and the end user at the forefront. It offers the choice of three ways to dispose of grass clippings – rear collection, side discharge or recycling/mulching.
The recycling feature helps to maintain a healthy and green lawn by re-circulating the grass clippings into a fine mulch and then returning them back into the lawn. Here the cuttings decompose, putting nutrients and moisture back into the soil.
• Aluminium deck for increased life
• Recycling, Rear Collection and Side Discharge capability
• Guaranteed power and performance from Briggs & Stratton 675 SeriesTM ReadyStart® engine
• Electric start as standard for even easier starting
• Sens-a-Speed™ variable speed transmission that automatically adapts to your walking pace from 0 to 4.7mph
• Handlebars can be raised to minimise storage space and the grassbag can be stored on handlebars
• Handlebars can easily be adjusted to different heights to suit the operator
• Cutting height range from 25 – 114mm
• Independent height-of-cut levers mounted on each wheel for maximum flexibility
• Large capacity grassbag that can be lifted through the handlebars for easy emptying
• Full width OPC (Operator Presence Control) with soft grip for added comfort