Echo SRM-300TESU Petrol Brushcutter
• U Handle
• Engine Displacement: 28.1 cm³
• Dry Weight: 6.8 kg
• Length: 1798 mm
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.61 litres
• Start Assist System: Easy Start
• Carburetor Type: Diaphragm
• Priming Pump: Standard
• Ignition System Type: C.D.I.
• Drive Shaft Type: Solid Shaft
• Throttle Latch: Standard
• Anti-Vibration System: Standard
• Delivery weight: 30kg
The 28.1cc SRM-300TES U-handle brushcutter features a high torque head. With a 1:2.07 gear reduction ratio, it generates outstanding levels of torque – up to 50% more than previous models.
More torque means more cutting performance and by installing thicker line, the user can tackle a wider range of tasks with just one brushcutter. Featuring a comparatively small engine, the unit is lightweight and features low levels of vibration, but has the cutting performance of a higher capacity machine.
The SRM-300TES starts almost effortlessly thanks to the Easy Start system.